Monday, March 10, 2008

29

Timbella woke Deeter up in a manner he was most unaccustomed to. But he couldn't complain much. Afterwards he asked if she always woke people up like that.

"Well, when we're sharing the same bed, why not." She stood up. "Shower," she said, and disappeared into the bathroom.

Deeter sighed. He felt somehow wrong, and the only thing that he thought might help was more sex. So he followed her into the shower. Doing it standing up was a little tricky, but he persevered. Timbella didn't seem to mind too much, either, and afterwards she helped him soap up. Which sort of got him going once again.

"Damn, you really are young, aren't you?" she asked as they dried off.

He shrugged. "I suppose. I've never really had my stamina tested in this regard."

She giggled. "'In this regard.' Lord."

He didn't reply. Ever since finding out that he really was royalty, she'd gently mocked his way of speaking. He wasn't that bothered by it, but it was a bit tiresome.

They got dressed in relative silence, save for a quick smack to her bottom before her long pants were put on.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"Breakfast would be favorite, to start. And then - well, what do you normally do on a daily basis?"

"I have class today, but I can skip it."

He frowned. "Are you really intending to come with me? Shouldn't you cancel the classes then?"

"Hmmm. Maybe so. I can make up some sob story and get incompletes."

"Well let's have breakfast by your classes, and then you can take care of the withdrawal."

She nodded, and they took their bags and left. On the way up to the train, Timbella said, "You know, maybe it isn't the best idea for you to come all the way to campus with me. I mean Mynog found where I live, he could find where I go to school."

"Hm. I don't think so, I think he just found where I traveled. As long as I don't do anything like that - unless you think the authorities are going to cooperate with him?"

"Ha! No, good point."

So they continued. Breakfast was quiet. Deeter wasn't sure what was going on. He didn't think Timbella should come with him for her sake, but for his sake he couldn't deny that he needed her help. And then there were the fringe benefits.

"So after I get everything canceled, I'll take you to the top of one of the tallest buildings," she was saying. He blinked, back to reality. "Sounds good?"

"Sounds fine," he smiled.